Once your proposal is accepted, you will serve as the Lead Guest Editor. Working with us as the Lead Guest Editor of your proposed Special Issue, you will be entitled the following benefits.
● Publish one paper for free if your special issue finished successfully (i.e., at least 5 papers were published in the special issue).
● Receive the Certificate of Honor (electronic version).
● Receive a hard copy of the special issue for free when the special issue is finished successfully (if need).
● Has a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
● Keep himself up-to-date while reviewing a manuscript.
● Cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
● Journal Title (The journal inside which you want to publish your special issue)
● Special issue title
● Lead Guest Editor information
● At least 6 Guest Editors information
● Submission Deadline
● Description: A 200-500 words introduction about your special issue
● Aims and Scope of your special issue